Where to ask for help

If there is an emergency of any kind, start by calling 911.

Help for Suicidality and Mental Health Concerns

Help for Sexual Assault

Help for Prejudice and Hate Crimes

Help for Access, Disability, or Mental Health Accommodations

  • Disability Resource Center: reports that over half of students they work with list mental health as their primary disability: 612-626-1333

Help for Students who are Parents

Help for International Students

Help for LGBTQ Students

Help for Students of Color

Help for Women

Help for Professional and Student Conflicts

Help for Academic Stress & Support

Help for Complex Cases & Coordination of Services

  • Emily O’Hara, Care Manager at the Office for Student Affairs: 612-625-2517