As students in the LAAS program, your wellbeing is important to us. Graduate school can be stressful. Having a fruitful adviser relationship can help. Here at the University, we have resources and support systems to help.
- Where to ask for help at UMN Twin Cities
- Comparing Student Counseling Services and the Boynton Mental Health Clinic
- Success for Faculty Mentors and Graduate & Professional Students
- Best Advising Practices: Strategies for Graduate Student Success
- Tips for TAs and RAs
- FAQs for Students - Dealing with Difficult Behavior
- Care and maintenance of your adviser care_and_maintenance_of_your_adviser.pdf